Country, language and currency
Thank you for your great service. I have received it and it is everything you said it would be. I will recommend your site to my friends. Thank you once again.
- Treating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn' - BBC News
BBC NewsTreating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn'BBC NewsWhile minor ailment centres are common in Scotland and Northern Ireland only a third of English pharmacies have them.
- Grandmother dies after receiving wrong prescription - Telegraph.co.uk
Daily MailGrandmother dies after receiving wrong prescriptionTelegraph.
- Pharmacists lead the way in streamlining experimental cancer trials - Cancer Research UK
Pharmacists lead the way in streamlining experimental cancer trialsCancer Research UKScotland currently delivers a single approval for generic R&D issues through NHS Research Scotland.
- Hapless burglars in hospital after EATING drugs stolen during pharmacy raid - Express.co.uk
- Scottish Pharmacy Board seeks assurances from UK parties following ... - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalScottish Pharmacy Board seeks assurances from UK parties following .