Country, language and currency
Your email was addressed as a survey and the only link was the one I am responding to now.
To question #1; Did I receive the medication shipment as ordered?
The answer is yes, and I was impressed with the time in which it was delivered to my home; only 10 days!
To question #2; did the medication meet my expectations?
Again the answer is yes! I was also impressed with your website which explains everything about ordering outside the U.S., quality of the medication made at the India labs, number(s) to call if the shipment is held up in Customs, and the ease in placing the order. - Dave
- How are medicines funded in Australia compared with the UK? - The Pharmaceutical Journal (blog)
How are medicines funded in Australia compared with the UK?The Pharmaceutical Journal (blog)On the surface Australian pharmacy is comparable to what we have here in the UK.
- The future of pharmacy in the UK - PMLiVE
The Pharmaceutical JournalThe future of pharmacy in the UKPMLiVEPharma companies rely on doctors to prescribe the medicines they produce and pharmacists to supply the drugs selected.
- Treating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn' - BBC News
BBC NewsTreating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn'BBC NewsWhile minor ailment centres are common in Scotland and Northern Ireland only a third of English pharmacies have them.
- Grandmother dies after receiving wrong prescription - Telegraph.co.uk
Daily MailGrandmother dies after receiving wrong prescriptionTelegraph.
- Hapless burglars in hospital after EATING drugs stolen during pharmacy raid - Express.co.uk