Country, language and currency
Thank you. I have received my product with no problems and am very pleased of the bonus. Thank you once again. Shall be ordering in a few weeks.
- The future of pharmacy in the UK - PMLiVE
The Pharmaceutical JournalThe future of pharmacy in the UKPMLiVEPharma companies rely on doctors to prescribe the medicines they produce and pharmacists to supply the drugs selected.
- Treating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn' - BBC News
BBC NewsTreating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn'BBC NewsWhile minor ailment centres are common in Scotland and Northern Ireland only a third of English pharmacies have them.
- Grandmother dies after receiving wrong prescription - Telegraph.co.uk
Daily MailGrandmother dies after receiving wrong prescriptionTelegraph.
- Hapless burglars in hospital after EATING drugs stolen during pharmacy raid - Express.co.uk
- Pharmacists lead the way in streamlining experimental cancer trials - Cancer Research UK
Pharmacists lead the way in streamlining experimental cancer trialsCancer Research UKScotland currently delivers a single approval for generic R&D issues through NHS Research Scotland.