Country, language and currency
your shipment arrived this morning, tnks i am very happy with your reliable service.
- Pharmacists 'should help ease GP pressure' - BBC News
BBC NewsPharmacists 'should help ease GP pressure'BBC NewsThese types of partnership already exist in a handful of practices but experts hope the plan will eventually be rolled out across the UK.
- How changes to UK flexible working laws affect pharmacists - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalHow changes to UK flexible working laws affect pharmacistsThe Pharmaceutical JournalDepending on the pharmacy opening hours, certain pharmaceutical providers may find themselves receiving more flexible working requests than others.
- MPs publish pharmacy wish list for next UK government - The Pharmaceutical Journal
MPs publish pharmacy wish list for next UK governmentThe Pharmaceutical JournalMPs from a cross-party group that promotes the contribution pharmacists can make to the public's health have written a wish list of what they want the next UK government to achieve within its first 100 days.
- Unnatural, twisted, and obsessive: Trainee pharmacist Jeremy Oketch jailed for ... - Manchester Evening News
Manchester Evening NewsUnnatural, twisted, and obsessive: Trainee pharmacist Jeremy Oketch jailed for .
- Methadone programme 'is a black hole', says drug misuse expert - BBC News
BBC NewsMethadone programme 'is a black hole', says drug misuse expertBBC NewsAnd while fees paid to pharmacies for dispensing methadone have declined over a four-year period, Dr McKeganey said the average annual outlay does suggest users are parked on the drug.