Country, language and currency
We have received both parts of the shipment, and my husband and I are very satisfied with the product.
- Risk of heart problems prompts removal of OTC diclofenac from UK pharmacy ... - The Pharmaceutical Journal
- NHS England pledges to support Elstree community if Manor Pharmacy grant is cut - Borehamwood Times
Borehamwood TimesNHS England pledges to support Elstree community if Manor Pharmacy grant is cutBorehamwood TimesA statement from NHS England said: “The ending of the essential small pharmacies local pharmaceutical services pilot scheme does not mean those providers will have to close and businesses affected have been reminded of the options available to them.
- Applications invited for clinical pharmacy research grant - European Pharmaceutical Review
Applications invited for clinical pharmacy research grantEuropean Pharmaceutical ReviewThe UK Clinical Pharmacy Association (UKCPA) and Pharmacy Research UK are continuing their partnership in 2015 to offer a research fund of up to £50,000 to support pharmacy practitioners to take forward their research within clinical pharmacy.
- Euro Disney evacuated and armed police sent to synagogue and pharmacy in ... - Daily Mail
Daily MailEuro Disney evacuated and armed police sent to synagogue and pharmacy in .
- Pharmacists set to be drafted into dozens of A&E departments in England - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalPharmacists set to be drafted into dozens of A&E departments in EnglandThe Pharmaceutical JournalDavid Branford, chair of the England Pharmacy Board at the RPS, says: “Utilising the skills, expertise and accessibility of pharmacists can significantly help to alleviate some of the pressures currently being experienced in the delivery of the urgent .