Country, language and currency
Thank you VERY much for your kind email, which explains everything. And for your continued good service, which has - frankly - saved my relationship with the woman I love.
- How are medicines funded in Australia compared with the UK? - The Pharmaceutical Journal (blog)
How are medicines funded in Australia compared with the UK?The Pharmaceutical Journal (blog)On the surface Australian pharmacy is comparable to what we have here in the UK.
- The future of pharmacy in the UK - PMLiVE
The Pharmaceutical JournalThe future of pharmacy in the UKPMLiVEPharma companies rely on doctors to prescribe the medicines they produce and pharmacists to supply the drugs selected.
- Treating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn' - BBC News
BBC NewsTreating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn'BBC NewsWhile minor ailment centres are common in Scotland and Northern Ireland only a third of English pharmacies have them.
- Grandmother dies after receiving wrong prescription - Telegraph.co.uk
Daily MailGrandmother dies after receiving wrong prescriptionTelegraph.
- Hapless burglars in hospital after EATING drugs stolen during pharmacy raid - Express.co.uk