Country, language and currency
I have received all of my order plus the bonus pills. You not only met my expectations but greatly exceeded them!
You properly set my expectations by providing me all the information that I would need during the ordering process and then followed up regularly to insure that all was occurring as it should.
Your focus on customer service is outstanding and has won me over as a long time customer. I have already recommended you to two of my friends and will continue to do so in the future. I am also very pleased with the quality of your product and accompanying reference materials that I received with my order.
I will do all of my medical business through your firm from this point forward. Thank you for your proactive efforts and strong customer focused business practices. I can honestly say my purchase experience has been outstanding! - Sincerely, Lloyd
- Treating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn' - BBC News
BBC NewsTreating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn'BBC NewsWhile minor ailment centres are common in Scotland and Northern Ireland only a third of English pharmacies have them.
- Grandmother dies after receiving wrong prescription - Telegraph.co.uk
Daily MailGrandmother dies after receiving wrong prescriptionTelegraph.
- Pharmacists lead the way in streamlining experimental cancer trials - Cancer Research UK
Pharmacists lead the way in streamlining experimental cancer trialsCancer Research UKScotland currently delivers a single approval for generic R&D issues through NHS Research Scotland.
- Hapless burglars in hospital after EATING drugs stolen during pharmacy raid - Express.co.uk
- Scottish Pharmacy Board seeks assurances from UK parties following ... - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalScottish Pharmacy Board seeks assurances from UK parties following .